PHUKET WAKE PARK
LOOKING FOR A MANAGER AND COACH for cable wakeboarding park
For native English speakers only.
Terms: Summer Season from April 2017 till October 2017 with possible full-time employment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- - On-site management of park staff: wake cable operators, coaches, cashiers, rent staff.
- - Controlling financial reporting from staff each operating day.
- - Supervising the opening and closing duties of the park.
- - Hosting clients: offering suitable ticket options, matching renting equipment, training in basic riding skills.
- - Running events at the park.
- - Assist with the sales and customer service at the front office, rent shop and wake shop.
- - Supervise cleaning and maintaining all infrastructure, rental gear, and facilities.
- - Assist with park development and maintain a clean and friendly environment.
- - Wakeboarding and water sports experience is required.
- - Highly organized, creative and detail-oriented.
- - Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- - Must be highly motivated and exhibit good problem solving skills.
- - Strong project and time-management skills
- - Must have a sense of humour and learn to have fun!
- - High School Diploma is preferred.
- - Previous business management experience and familiarity (as a whole) preferred.
- - Lifeguard/CPR/AED certification is a plus!
- - Additional language(s) is a plus.
- - Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- - Positive, energetic, attitude and ability to work outside.
- - Self-initiating. Ability to work independently and as the member of a team.
- - Ability to work at a fast pace and respond effectively to changing requests.
- - Administrative and clerical skills.
- - Creativity—always looking for innovative ways to grow the park.
- - Construction and manual labour skills is a plus!
please send your resume with photo and a cover letter to email@example.com