For native English speakers only. Position:
Summer Season from April 2017 till October 2017 with possible full-time employment. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- On-site management of park staff: wake cable operators, coaches, cashiers, rent staff.
- Controlling financial reporting from staff each operating day.
- Supervising the opening and closing duties of the park.
- Hosting clients: offering suitable ticket options, matching renting equipment, training in basic riding skills.
- Running events at the park.
- Assist with the sales and customer service at the front office, rent shop and wake shop.
- Supervise cleaning and maintaining all infrastructure, rental gear, and facilities.
- Assist with park development and maintain a clean and friendly environment.
- Wakeboarding and water sports experience is required.
- Highly organized, creative and detail-oriented.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated and exhibit good problem solving skills.
- Strong project and time-management skills
- Must have a sense of humour and learn to have fun!
- High School Diploma is preferred.
- Previous business management experience and familiarity (as a whole) preferred.
- Lifeguard/CPR/AED certification is a plus!
- Additional language(s) is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Positive, energetic, attitude and ability to work outside.
- Self-initiating. Ability to work independently and as the member of a team.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and respond effectively to changing requests.
- Administrative and clerical skills.
- Creativity—always looking for innovative ways to grow the park.
- Construction and manual labour skills is a plus!
To apply, please send your resume with photo and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org